Posted 2/2/22 at 2:22
“For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven,
And do not return there without watering the earth
And making it bear and sprout,
And furnishing seed to the sower and bread to the eater;
So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth;
It will not return to Me empty,
Without accomplishing what I desire,
And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.” Isaiah 55:10-11
I am snowed in with questionable internet today through Friday/Saturday. I just want to share my KY3 (local NBC) interview from yesterday with you and tell you to please be safe in the cold! Here are a few quick winter tips:
- Guard/put bells and/or handle guards on the doors. Dying of exposure from wandering in the winter happens FAR too often. Monitor sundowning.
- Limit outdoor activities and, if you must go out, dress your loved one warmly remembering he/she may not have a good handle on their actual temperature.
- Get lots of fluids with the previous tip in mind.
- Try hard to stay informed without overdoing it and letting the stress seep in.
- Maintain your routine as best you can.
- Get help. Have family/friends visit.
- Pray and yearn for warmer days to come. 🙂
Here is the interview link:
Update: I had a great visit with mom yesterday about 4 hours before the snow/ice started. My next trip there LOOKS like next week, weather-wise. 🙁
Keep fighting for a cure, friends.